At Wiloth Estate Agents, we’re looking for a highly motivated Estate Agent to join our team as a Lettings Negotiator to complement our fantastic residential lettings team in Dagenham.
Competitive Salary – Uncapped Commission – Career Progression
A quick look at the role
In this role you will be helping people find their dream home by generating and booking valuations, conducting property viewings, negotiate offers and agree lettings! You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch additional services.
What’s in it for you as our Estate Agent?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Car Allowance
Skills and experience required to be a successful Estate Agent
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Wiloth Estate Agents is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Contact: Head of Operations
Job ID: 4412